Last week, we held our 5th annual AngelList Confidential, a yearly event that brings together our community of investors, founders, and startup operators to discuss the state of the venture industry. This year, the event was virtual, held over 3 days, and offered a mix of general sessions and closed sessions exclusive to the most active investors on the AngelList platform.
To focus on our mission, we have spun AngelList Venture out as its own independent company from AngelList Holdings.
AngelList Venture’s new website —www.angellist.com— will serve as the new home for AngelList investors and fund managers.
Invest in Rolling Funds
Earlier this year, we launched Rolling Funds, which are always-open venture funds that allow fund managers to publicly fundraise and start investing right away. Now, investors can view and invest in these funds directly on our site.
Transfers: The Company-Friendly Liquidity Solution
AngelList Venture launched a tool for companies to provide liquidity to their shareholders while maintaining full control over the process. Learn more on our blog.
Throughout the conference, we hosted panels on the current state of venture capital and gave presentations on various AngelList Venture offerings. We have made recordings of select sessions available for viewing below.
- Watch the keynote featuring Avlok Kohli, CEO of AngelList Venture, and Naval Ravikant, co-founder of AngelList here
- Watch “Adapting to the New Early-Stage Venture Market” - a panel featuring Amy Saper (Accel), Mark Goldberg (Index Ventures), and Sarah Smith (Bain Capital) here
- Watch “AngelList Access Fund” - a presentation featuring the AngelList Investment Committee here
- Watch “Investing on AngelList” - an overview of how to invest on the AngelList platform here
- Watch “The Future of Early-Stage Venture” - a panel featuring Bobby Goodlatte, Brianne Kimmel, and Nikhil Basu Trivedi here
- Watch “How Power Laws Explain (Almost All of) Venture Capital” - a presentation and Q&A with AngelList Head of Data Science Abe Othman here
- Watch “AngelList Rolling Funds”- a panel featuring Rolling Fund leads Immad Akhund, Jason Jacobs, Jake Seid, and Jeff Schox here
Based on attendee feedback and engagement, we are committing to a virtual component for all future conferences and will host a series of networking events for AngelList GPs and LPs to connect—so stay tuned!
We also have a series of upcoming webinars including a session on Investing in Rolling Funds. If interested, RSVP here to receive details as the event approaches.
We hope to see you next year at AngelList Confidential 2021.